7 weeks (5 lessons)
Isabel Canette, Joerg Luedicke, and Jieyu Wang
|Stata 17 installed and working.|
Course content of NetCourse 101 or equivalent knowledge.
No prior knowledge of survival analysis is necessary.
Internet web browser, installed and working.
(Course is platform independent)
Introduction to survival analysis
- The problem of survival analysis
- The need for specific distributions
- Answering specific kinds of questions
- Right-censoring (withdrawal from study)
- Left-truncation (delayed entry)
- Survival analysis
- The survivor and hazard functions
- Hazard models
- Parametric models
- Semiparametric models
- Nonparametric estimators
- Analysis time (time at risk)